Training for 1st, 2nd and 3rd class girls will take place each Saturday from 10.30 to 11.30 in Dangan.
Please ensure that your child is registered with both Hockey Ireland and with Galway Hockey Club before you turn up to Dangan. All details are on the membership page.
Please note that going forward, all communication from the club will be done via a whatsapp group. All numbers are taken from the registration, so please ensure that the number you have included in your registration is the one that you want to be used for future communication. If you have not been included on the whatsapp group, please let Ruth or Ann know.
While at training:
- Arrive at each session ready to play.
- Do not enter the pitch itself until the co-ordinators allow access.
- Head straight to your groups area of the pitch
- Listen to the coaches, respect them, learn from them
- Respect and help your team-mates - remember not everyone is perfect the first time.
What you need for training:
- Hockey stick
- Red club sweatshirt. (These will be available to buy from the co-ordinators before the end of September, if you do not have one already.)
- Raincoat (club ones will also be available befoe the end of September)